Available Cards: State ID & Driver’s license of Arkansas.
Term: Up to 8 years, expiring on birthday. Learner’s license expires on 16th birthday; intermediate license expires on 18th birthday; CDL, 4 years.
Number: 9 digits, beginning with 9; last digit is a check digit.
Template: Current design clones Arkansas IDs issued by the DMV.
- Ghost image in circular window.
- OVD ghost image overlapping photo. It serves a hologram.
- Security feature that changes color as card is tilted.
- cardholder’s initials (FIRST LETTERS OF THE NAME) and birth year can be seen when license is tilted and fluoresce under UV light.
- microprinting; back shows ghost image in window and state capitol.
- May have star in upper right indicating compliance with REAL ID Act or statement indicating not for federal ID or neither.
- Cards with security overlay. Back has (ICN) Inventory Control Number and 2D barcodes for scanning purposes.
- Fully tested with latest QR (READER) & confirmed.