Available Cards: State ID & Driver’s license of Colorado.
Term: 5 years for adult drivers; 4 years for CDL; 3 years for learner’s permit; 6 months for CLP. Non-REAL ID licenses no longer than 3 years.
Number: 9 digits, spaced 2-3-4.
Template: Current design matches Colorado licenses issued by the DMV.
- Fine-line background front and back.
- Laser-engraved primary photo and ghost image; ghost image also visible on the back. Can be viewed from a certain angle and is discernible by touch.
- UV “Colorado,” state logo, and wavy line of microprinting. These features fluoresces under ultraviolet light.
- The State Capitol on back in UV ink.
- State flower blue columbine as OVD.
- May show “REAL ID” or “NOT VALID FOR FEDERAL IDENTIFICATION,” for Drive-only licenses.
- Durable licenses have magnetic stripe and 1D and 2D barcodes on back. Must show Colorado address.
- Out-of-state address means your ID maybe spotted as counterfeit. Use only in-state address and/or let our system generate one for you.
There are no reviews yet.