Available Cards: State ID & Driver’s license of Connecticut.
Term: 5-7 years for original license, 6 years for renewals thereafter; 4 years for CDLs. All expire on birthday.
Number: 9 digits, unspaced. First two are coded as: 01 – 12 = birth month if odd-year birth; 13- 24 = birth month if even-year birth.
Template: Current design clones Connecticut IDs issued by the DMV.
- UV “Connecticut,” wavy lines, airplane, whale illuminates under ultraviolet light.
- Ghost image; laser perforated whale appears upon tilting.
- Back has UV duplicate image and DOB.
- License must show Connecticut address; may show veteran or donor designation.
- May have gold circle star in upper right indicating compliance with REAL ID Act or statement indicating not for federal ID.
- Flexible Connecticut card comes with 1D & 2D barcodes on the back.
- Fully tested QR codes with PDF417 & BCS.
There are no reviews yet.