Available Cards: State ID & Driver’s license of Iowa.
Term: As of January 2014; 5 to 8 years (previously 5 years), expiring on birthday with 60-day grace period.
Number: 3 digits, 2 letters, and 4 digits.
Template: Current design validates IOWA IDs issued by the DMV.
- Two ghost images, one is laser-etched; may have holder’s signature in raised print.
- Laser-perforated state map; OVD.
- UV flag with “lOWA,” microprinting, “1846,” and overlay.
- Real ID & State Seal encircling Iowa State Capitol Dome.
- May show “VALID WITHOUT PHOTO” in place of photo and ghost image.
- Laminated stock with ICN (Inventory Control Number) & 2D QR code.
- Codes are fully tested on (READER) PDF, BCS.