Available Cards: State ID & Driver’s license of Texas.
Term: 6 years for non-CDL, expiring on birthday.
Number: 8 digits, unspaced, uncoded.
Template: Current design matches Texas licenses issued by the DMV.
- State seal at photo right and 3 stars in data area in (OVI) optically variable ink.
- Rainbow printing technique to change color as license is tilted & may show Real ID.
- Holder’s birth date in raised print at photo bottom.
- Laser perforated state outline at right; UV wavy lines and stars or state seal and one star; microprinting.
- On back, ghost image and birth date visible under UV light.
- Bendable cards with laminated coating of 1D & 2D codes.
- SWIPE tested magnetic stripe with properly encoded information.
- May show Texas address.