Available Cards: State ID & Driver’s license of Maine.
Term: 6 years (5 years for CDL) for under 65, expiring on birthday. 4 years for 65 and older. Photo update required every 12 years.
Number: Computer-generated 7 digits.
Template: Current design clones Maine licenses issued by the DMV.
- Laser engraving of iconic Maine state tree; Eastern white pine. Overlapping on the ghost image.
- Fine microprinting in the shape of a Black-capped chickadee, tassel, potato field, lighthouse, sailboat, rays of sunlight.
- Real ID in shape of state outline.
- UV front; moose, snowflakes, Flag-map with words “DIRIGO” back; with seal.
- Card with lD and 2D barcodes on the back. License may show out-of-state address.
- All elements withstand to bass the blacklight test.